Become a Member of Kingston Fencing Club
The benefits of membership are:
- All members can fence at Kingston Fencing Club on Monday and Tuesday nights
- Junior members can participate in the junior sessions on Monday and Tuesday
- All members can use the club equipment on club nights which includes clothing, weapons and electric equipment
- All members can have one-to-one coaching lessons with our instructors (on a first come first serve basis) and participate in group training exercises
- Discounts at affiliated Fencing clubs.
Membership fees as of 1st September 2023 are:
|Adult||£110.00 per 3 months|
|Junior (under 18)||£90.00 per 3 months|
|Full-Time Student†||£90.00 per 3 months|
|Senior (over 65)||£90.00 per 3 months|
|Affiliated Club (Wimbledon/Epsom)†||50% Discount|
|Visitors (get a one night visitors pass from the shop)||£15.00 per evening|
† Proof required
Fees are paid every 3 months on the anniversary of joining. The club fences throughout the year including the summer.
The club is non-profit and all fees are used to cover the costs of running the club.
How to Apply
Membership is managed via membermojo which is used to reduce administration for the club and provide members with a simple, quick and modern way to manage their membership. The system will automatically remind you when your membership is due. The club is managed entirely by volunteers so we appreciate all efforts by members to reduce the burden of managing membership fees which includes prompt payments.
Please note that all information held on membermojo is for the purposes of managing membership and is not used for any other purpose.
Payments are accepted by credit card. If you are having trouble paying with a card check the Payment Problems page.
View Your Membership
Members can view their account page and update their details on membermojo using the button below:
Please see our refund policy.
Kingston Fencing Club is proud to be part of a wider community of clubs in the area. Members of Kingston Fencing Club are entitled to fence at the following clubs with a 50% membership fee discount:
Members of those clubs can join Kingston Fencing Club using the Affiliated Club discounted membership.
- anyone enrolled on our junior and adult beginners fencing courses (for the duration of the course, provided they have signed in with a date, time and contact details)
- the duties of club officials
Note that Kingston Fencing Club’s insurance does not cover members. We recommend that members and visitors join BF. BF membership includes the required insurance cover for further fencing.
Note that payment of membership is deemed to be an acceptance of the club’s waiver and release.
Join British Fencing
We require that all members join British Fencing. As well as insurance there are other membership benefits and you will be supporting the sport. See British Fencing Membership Information for more details.
British Fencing has a 90-day introductory membership which is FREE for anyone fencing at Kingston Fencing Club. After that, we recommend the Recreational level for regular club fencing or the Competition level if you are competing in national or international competitions outside of the club.