Kingston Fencing Club Rules relating to Covid-19
Kingston Fencing Club follows the current rules as per British Fencing COVID-19 Advice & Guidance to the Fencing Community
- Do NOT fence or come to the club if you feel unwell – especially if you have any of the recognised symptoms of COVID-19.
- Always sign in using the sign-in/lesson book when you arrive in the hall. Also use the QR code if you are able.
- If you are not a KFC member please leave your contact details (email/phone#).
- Wear a face covering when you are not fencing.
- No handshaking after a bout – either salute or elbow bump.
Enjoy your fencing but remember – please follow these rules